Re: [BodgerPark] Anyone else having phone/DSL trouble?

  • Andrew Oshiro
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2005
      We have an SBC Phone line and a seperate fax line.
      After it the rain about a month or so ago we started
      having trouble witht the phone line, but not the fax
      line. It took about a week, but SBC finally came out
      and found that the problem was with the with some
      switch on a telephone pole on Prairie and it had
      gotten wet in the rain. It doesn't really make sense
      to me, but that is what the technician told us. He
      checked the box at our home and then took his truck to
      Prairie, climbed some pole and our problem was fixed.

      Maybe this could be the same problem as it rained last
      week.

      Hopefully it helps.

      HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE,
      andrew oshiro