463File - 031124monthly_mailing.txt
- Oct 1, 2004This is an automated email from the Bodger Park Neighborhood Association (BPNA). Delivery schedule is monthly and once at time of subscription.
Bodger Park is a neighborhood in the city of Hawthorne, California.
The goal of the BPNA is to improve the quality of life in Bodger Park by decreasing crime, beautifying the neighborhood, protecting home values, and being a unified voice for Bodger Park at City Hall. We strive to work harmoniously with the City to improve our neighborhood.
Homeowners, non-homeowners, and businesses are invited to participate in the BPNA.
Archives of the BPNA can be read online with your web browser at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BodgerPark/. Due to the unethical actions of email spammers, you must be a member to post a message or read the message archives.
Group Email Addresses
Post message: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
List owner: BodgerParkfirstname.lastname@example.org
If you are new to electronic lists, then here are some key ideas for group discussions:
1. When replying to a message, you should edit your reply to include the minimum amount of previous text while still maintaining coherence. Please don't quote an entire digest while adding a reply along the lines of "I agree".
2. Keep your cool - it's normal for people to misinterpret one another's (especially humorous) intent and get irate at remarks that were meant in jest or from the position of devil's advocate. If you're joking then smilies ;-) and :-) or :) (look at them sideways if you are scratching your head) go a long way towards making your intent known.
3. A goal of the BPNA is to work with a "catch more flies with honey" philosophy. Please do not make derogatory, disparaging, or deliberately inflammatory posts and consider the merits of private email responses versus responses to the list.
4. Please use descriptive subject lines. Generally speaking, "stop sign" is not a good subject line as it could be any stop sign that you are referring to. "Stop sign at 147th and Doty" is better. Better yet would be "Enforcement of stop sign at 147th and Doty"
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>