      Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 11:26 AM
      Subject: [BodgerPark] FW: Hawthorne Candidates Debate Video is now posted on the Hollyglen Homeowners Association website

      FYI

      From: HHABoard@...
      To: HHAboard@...
      Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 22:18:47 -0700

      A YouTube video of the October 16, 2013 Hollyglen Homeowners Association “Hawthorne Candidates Forum” can be accessed through the Hollyglen Homeowners Association website www.Hollyglen.info.

      At the forum, the candidates running for Hawthorne Mayor and City Council gave statements about their qualifications to hold elected office and what they want to accomplish if elected, and answered questions from the audience. In addition, the candidates running for Hawthorne City Clerk, Hawthorne City Treasurer, and El Camino School Board also gave short statements.

      The Hollyglen Homeowners Association is a nonpartisan organization that does not support or oppose any of the candidates running for elected office. We are providing this video as a community service to help Hawthorne voters get informed about the candidates who are running for leadership positions in our city.

      Election Day is November 5, 2013.  Please Vote!

      If you have any questions or comments, you can email the Hollyglen Homeowners Association at HHABoard@..., call us at (310) 765-4802, or contact us through our “Hollyglen” Facebook page.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic