      From: Palmer, Christopher <CPalmer@...>
      Subject: RE: Recycling Facility at 14948 Prairie Avenue
      To: "'Penny Ross'" <onecentcoin2@...>
      Cc: "Bodger Park" <bodgerpark@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, February 4, 2013, 9:02 AM

      Thank you for your concerns. The draft Resolution is intended to give facts about the public hearing. We put a public hearing notice in the local publication on January 24, 2013 to inform the public of the meeting on February 6, 2013. I see how unclear that was, will fix it! About the minutes, they are uploaded once approved by the commission. So there is usually a lag because once the minutes are drafted they are voted on and then they are uploaded.

      Christopher J. Palmer, AICP
      Associate Planner | City of Hawthorne
      Planning & Community Development
      cpalmer@...
      P. 310.349.2973
      | F. 310.644.6685

      4455 West 126th Street |Hawthorne, California 90250

      From: Palmer, Christopher <CPalmer@...>
      Subject: Recycling Facility at 14948 Prairie Avenue
      To: "Palmer, Christopher" <CPalmer@...>
      Date: Friday, February 1, 2013, 4:37 PM

      Attached is the staff report (22 pages) and resolution for the project.

      Christopher J. Palmer, AICP
      Associate Planner | City of Hawthorne
      Planning & Community Development
      cpalmer@...
      P. 310.349.2973
      | F. 310.644.6685

      4455 West 126th Street |Hawthorne, California 90250

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic