3337Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Recycling Facility at 14948 Prairie Avenue

    Feb 1, 2013
      I have not hear or get any info on this. I called planning on the 14th and they told me nothing  about it was going to be talk about it at that meeting..They told me they will tell  me when something is happening about it.. they told me they would send me a e mail notice. But if you hear anything tell us. I want to go to the meeting. Jim on 144 st.

      --- On Fri, 2/1/13, Paul Balaschak <pgbnyc62@...> wrote:

      From: Paul Balaschak <pgbnyc62@...>
      Subject: [BodgerPark] Re: Recycling Facility at 14948 Prairie Avenue
      To: "Palmer, Christopher" <CPalmer@...>
      Cc: "BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com" <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, February 1, 2013, 5:55 PM

      Mr. Palmer, unfortunately, it seems like this proposal is very close to becoming a done deal as the your report has recommended approval; of course, subject to certain conditions.

      Regarding the project approval conditions recommended in your staff report, there were 2 references to documents I could not locate: an "appendix 3 of the resolution" was referenced as an approval condition; and the results of an environmental study (CEQA) that required the need for an mitigated negative declaration.

      How do we get these documents?

      Does anyone know what the next steps in the process might be?  Is there a hearing scheduled?

      I apologize for my grammar and spelling as this being written on my phone.

      Paul Balaschak
      Bodger Park Resident
      20 yr. homeowner

      On Feb 1, 2013, at 4:37 PM, "Palmer, Christopher" <CPalmer@...> wrote:

      Attached is the staff report (22 pages) and resolution for the project.

      Christopher J. Palmer, AICP
      Associate Planner | City of Hawthorne
      Planning & Community Development
      cpalmer@...
      P. 310.349.2973
      | F. 310.644.6685

      4455 West 126th Street |Hawthorne, California 90250

      <Staff Report.pdf>
      <PC Reso 2013_03.pdf>
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic