3336Re: Recycling Facility at 14948 Prairie Avenue

  • Paul Balaschak
    Feb 1, 2013
      Mr. Palmer, unfortunately, it seems like this proposal is very close to becoming a done deal as the your report has recommended approval; of course, subject to certain conditions.

      Regarding the project approval conditions recommended in your staff report, there were 2 references to documents I could not locate: an "appendix 3 of the resolution" was referenced as an approval condition; and the results of an environmental study (CEQA) that required the need for an mitigated negative declaration.

      How do we get these documents?

      Does anyone know what the next steps in the process might be?  Is there a hearing scheduled?

      I apologize for my grammar and spelling as this being written on my phone.

      Paul Balaschak
      Bodger Park Resident
      20 yr. homeowner

      On Feb 1, 2013, at 4:37 PM, "Palmer, Christopher" <CPalmer@...> wrote:

      Attached is the staff report (22 pages) and resolution for the project.

      Christopher J. Palmer, AICP
      Associate Planner | City of Hawthorne
      Planning & Community Development
      P. 310.349.2973
      | F. 310.644.6685

      4455 West 126th Street |Hawthorne, California 90250

      <Staff Report.pdf>
      <PC Reso 2013_03.pdf>
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic