314New poll for BodgerPark

  • BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
    Jul 19, 2004
      BodgerPark group:

      Do you think that Safe and Sane
      fireworks should be legal in the City?

      o Yes, and I think we should allow other types of fireworks too!
      o Yes, keep the fireworks policies as the are now (limited enforcement)
      o Yes, but step up enforcement of illegal fireworks
      o Yes
      o Don't care
      o No
      o No, and implement stiff penalties for having them!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic