           This may be a repeat on my part, too.  If so, sorry.  I thank-you for all the usefull info.  Have an appt. with Dr. Kumar tomorrow; my roommate from long ago used to take her dog there so I have actually been there once or twice before.

           As far as the fence goes, did y'all in fact have Todd build a fence for you?  Was it wood or some other material?  Why did you choose him over the less expensive RO Fence Co.?  Is he licensed?  Sorry to ask twenty questions but I get nervous when it comes to spending large chunks of money.

           Thank-you so much again, K

      On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

      We also used Todd Carlock...also got a (lower) quote from Ralph Olson-Fence Co. (on 135th St. ... 310-978-0019) if you want a 2nd quote.  Also...we have been using Dr. Kumar for our kitties....close, convenient & yes, they are a very nice caring office.... Jim & Kat on 144th

      --- On Fri, 9/30/11, Heather Harris <harriass2u@...> wrote:

      From: Heather Harris <harriass2u@...>
      Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] dog and fence
      To: "BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com" <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, September 30, 2011, 6:05 PM

      If this is a repeat -apologies!    Todd Carlock for fences. 310-489-0032.  Tell him Heather sent you!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 30, 2011, at 4:11 PM, loca107.1@... wrote:

      Hi neighbors. Two issues here. Let's start with the dog.

      My dog had surgery on 7/ll. I feel that they messed her up. It has been suggested that I take her to another vet. and have her examined. Can anyone reccommend a really great vet? Close by?

      Secondly, I asked y'all re. a fence person about six months ago. Sorry, I lost all the information that y'all sent me. I truely need a fence guy/gal. Is there anyone that y'all could reccommend? I would truely appreciate it. Thanks so much, K

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic