2971Re: [BodgerPark] March 24th Activity

    Mar 26, 2011
      Arrived (or tried to) home from work at about 3:40. Locked out everywhere.
      Pulled my car over and spoke w/an officer who said that there was a
      handcuffed fugitive loose in the neighborhood and that they had brought the
      dogs in. No one allowed in OR out.

      I parked at 7-11 and spoke w/a gentleman that,bless his heart, had just gone
      out three hours earlier to buy a little something at the store and then
      wasn't allowed back in. There were also two women that lived THREE HOUSES
      DOWN from Prairie that also weren't allowed back in.

      As evil as it is to say, I understand the position of the police. If one of
      us was allowed into the area and the fugitive caught us, it would have been
      a whole new ball game. So I get it. I don't like it, but I get it.

      I thought about the inconvenience and truly, I gotta say, I have lived here
      for 25 years and this has never happened here. If this happens only once
      every 25 years then I'm okay with it; I'm okay with the hassle.

      By the by, they didn't catch the guy....scary.