2953FW: Hawthorne Police FB page

    Dec 2, 2010
      From: Sgt. Robbie Williams [mailto:rwilliams@...]

      Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010
      11:42 AM

      To: 'Denise Watts'

      Subject: FW: Hawthorne Police FB page

      Hawthorn Police Department Face Book

      Kind regards,

      Robbie Williams,Sergeant

      Hawthorne Police Department

      Community Affairs Unit

      12501 South Hawthorne Blvd

      rwilliams@...

      310 349-2822

      �Committed to Service with Respect�

      From: Mike Ishii [mailto:mishii@...]

      Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010
      9:37 AM

      To: 'Allen Richards'; 'Brent
      Morgan (E-mail)'; 'Danny Mills'; 'Francis Stiglich (E-mail)'; 'G Meyer';
      'HollyGlen'

      Cc: 'Sgt. Robbie Williams'

      Subject: Hawthorne Police FB page

      Hello!

      My name is Michael Ishii and I�m a
      Captain with the Hawthorne Police Department

      I want to introduce everyone to the
      Hawthorne Police Facebook page. We will be using this as our way of
      getting out real (or close to real) time crime information in and around your
      neighborhood. This will be an interactive site and you may post your
      comments on the site as well.

      You do not have to be a Facebook member to
      see the site but only registered members can join the site.

      www.facebook.com/hawthornepolice

      Our goal is to have a forum where we can
      interact directly with our community and for you to have a better awareness of
      what�s happening around you. We hope you will pass this along to
      your neighbors.

      Thanks for your continued support.

      Sincerely,

      Michael Ishii