2837Housekeeper Would Like Additional Work

  • ktfairfield@att.net
    Jun 1, 2010
      Hi to all

      My housekeeper (who has worked for me for many years) and her 2 sisters are looking for additional houses to clean. All 3 are very reliable and hard working--the 2 sisters have substituted for my housekeeper when she has doctor appointments, etc.

      If anyone in the Bodger Park area needs a housekeeper, please let me know. Send me your name and phone number, and I will have one of them give you a call. They charge by the house, not by the hour, depending on what you want them to do, for example, if you want laundry done, if you have a room that is shut off and doesn't need to be cleaned, etc.

      If you would like to talk to me, please give me a call.

      Karen Fairfield on Gerkin
      310-973-1760