      From: dwbaldwin@...
      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 4:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] MISSING MY BLACK CAT

      Hi Alene,
      So sorry to hear about your kitty. Have not seen him, but will
      definitely be keeping an eye out. Both my cats have been managed to get themselves
      locked in a neighbors garage for a week or more and after a frantic
      searching they finally reappeared. I really hope that is the case with your kitty.
      Best of luck, we will be thinking about you.

      A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
      just 2 easy steps!