2666RE: [BodgerPark] Another robbery

    Jun 1, 2009
      I'm sure the police are already on it. Just to make sure, I've emailed the Mayor.

      Periodically, a group of thieves will discover Bodger Park and make a run through a number of houses. Our best chance of catching the thieves is to be alert to strangers and odd behavior.

      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      From: glmingo@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:59:16 -0700
      Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Another robbery

      The burglaries must be on the increase. I live on the 14900 block of Kornblum Ave, and like you my house was broken into on Friday morning between 8:00am and 11:00am. Same as yours. Took the screen off the front window and crawled in. Jewelry is all that was taken. We all must be more vigilant, and the Hawthorne police must be pressed to have more presense in our neighbourhood.