      From: Penny Ross <onecentcoin2@...>
      To: Bodger Park <bodgerpark@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:32:16 PM
      Subject: [BodgerPark] Another robbery

      A first for us and we've lived here nearly 30 years -- we were broken into tonight between 5:30 and 8:30 PM.  Took a screen off and crawled in a front window.  Mostly electronics taken.  Nothing that can't be replaced, so we're very thankful.

      But it does seem that burglaries are on the increase in this area.  Maybe the recession is making more people desperate ?!?

      So, everyone please keep your eyes and ears open.

      Penny and Greg on 146th street