      From: Higush Dear <higush@...>
      Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Fwd: Swine Flu Awareness Training info
      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:21 AM

      Hi Chris: For some odd reason the "Bodger Park" website does not
      accept "Attachments" . It indicates "The Group's Email Attachment
      Archive setting is currently set to not archive attachments. Please
      contract the group moderator to enable this setting.

      Does anyone know who the "Group Moderator" is ?

      I will try to send the "LINK". Hopefully it will work. Give me a
      minute or two (I'm a little rusty). Thanks, Higush Dear