2532Fw: meeting

  • LUISA MENDOZA
    Oct 8, 2008
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Jose C. Gutierrez <gutierrezjc@...>
      To: LUISA MENDOZA <familyof1531@...>
      Sent: Monday, October 6, 2008 6:16:13 PM
      Subject: Re: meeting

      Hello Luisa:

      The Holly Park Homeowners Association will be hosting a Los Angeles
      County Supervisor Candidate Forum this coming Thursday, October 9th from
      7:00 p.m. to approximately 8:30 p.m.  The location is Atherton Baptist
      Church, 2627 West 116th Street, Corner with Casimir Ave.  Sen. Mark
      Ridley-Thomas and Councilman Bernard C. Parks will be attending.

      Please spread the word to your association members that may be
      interested in hearing what the candidates have to say.

      I have attached an event Agenda for your convenience.  It would be a
      pleasure to have you and your association members as our guests Thursday
      Evening.

      Best regards,

      Jose C. Gutierrez, President
      Holly Park Homeowners Association