2345Re: [BodgerPark] Removal of Weeds and Waste Duty of Tenants and Owners

    Dec 7, 2007
      To Higush Dear,

      I apologize, but I think that perhaps you misconstrued my mail. I just
      needed more info. But iffin I offended anyone I am sorry and I thank you
      for pointing it out to me. Tact has never been one of my strong points.
      Best wishes, K ps, yeah, I know what FYI means.