2340Re: [BodgerPark] Removal of Weeds and Waste Duty of Tenants and Owners

  • Patricia Lin Hachiya
    Dec 3, 2007
      Just an FYI, in case in becomes a problem...

      Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote: O...K....A...Y Patricia, what is your point? Are you just giving us
      information or are you having an issue with a neighbor?

      We, as a neighborhood, would be more than willing to help you clean up
      your neighbor's yard (which is what it sounds like.) Let us
      know. K