2286Re: [BodgerPark] Re: So what's going on with trash days

    Nov 2, 2007
      Thanks Sue,

      Sorry, I must be one of the goofies that wasn't paying attention. I
      was actually concerned with my neighbor since we seemed to have gotten
      different notices. But all is clear now. Hey, thanks for mentioning the
      "parkway" part, tho. I hadn't noticed that. I shall have due dilligence
      from now on. Hope you are doing well, K