1929Re: [BodgerPark] Re: New poll for BodgerPark

    May 8, 2007
      Brent, wish u could help me. I can't get on Yahoo at all, which is why
      I send stuff in reply to other's notices. Sorry, I am *so* bad with
      computers.

      I have tried over and over again to reach Yahoo! "help" but even that
      doesn't work. Evidently I signed in with a name and password. I don't
      remember what they are, there are so many places that I have signed in at.
      But Yahoo! seems to b no help to me.

      So " go to the poll" basically means nothing to me, sorry. Again,
      sorry. I feel so goofy. K