      From: Brent
      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:43 PM
      Subject: [BodgerPark] Re: FW: Crosswalk Enforcement

      My understanding is that Marine will get the same treatment as
      Prairie. Take a look - the walkway is in and the earth has been
      prepped for planting. The walkway has been stamped with occasional
      attractive designs and has something of a stone look.

      I had a brief look at the plant list the other day, and it's not bunch
      grasses as I had expected. Instead the City plans white roses
      (presumably in a mass planting as they have done on Hawthorne Blvd at
      some major intersections), bird of paradise, ceanothus, and several
      others that I don't recall.

      I think it looks outstanding so far.

      --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Chris Call <myshortcake2004@...> wrote:
      > I have one question regarding the trees - are they cutting them down
      on Marine or are they just trimming them. Please tell me that they
      are just trimming them. That is one of the reasons why I bought here.