      From: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Brent
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 9:30 PM
      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BodgerPark] Red striped curb on Marine and Prairie?

      Kim has reminded me that the Mayor suggested that we red stripe the
      curbs along the tree islands on Prairie and Marine frontage roads.
      This would be a no parking zone across the street from the houses on
      Marine and Prairie and the intent would be to cut down on the for sale
      cars parked along Prairie and the El Camino Village long term
      apartment parking on Marine.

      At the last meeting we took a non-binding opinion poll and an
      overwhelming majority of people supported this idea.

      An alternative would be to permit the streets instead of red stripe them.

      Ultimately, the a majority of residents on those streets would have to
      approve any parking modification idea for it to go forward.

      What is the email list opinion on this?