1295Re: rust colored water

  • james8888oz
    Jul 1, 2006
      FYI:
      On the Lawndale (west) side of Prairie Ave and 147th the rusty water
      was apparent from Friday of the previous week until Tuesday. It has
      now been clear since Wednesday. I also saw water field crews
      flushing the lines about a week and a half ago at the hydrant at
      147th Pl and Prairie Ave. Not sure if the situation was a repair or
      not. Hope this info helps.

      --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, ROGELIO ALAMILLO <ralamillo@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Guys my name is Roy,
      > I live on 147 st and the corner of prairie.
      > I read your e-mails regarding the water issue. I just want to
      let you guys know that the water in my house has been rust color off
      and on for the past three weeks. I think there is a bigger issue out
      there.
      > I'm planning to stop by the city on Wednesday to give them
      information regarding this issue. I'm worry for any health issues
      that may come if in fact something is wrong with the quality of the
      water.