1292Re: [BodgerPark] rust colored water

  • ROGELIO ALAMILLO
    Jun 30, 2006
      Hi Guys my name is Roy,
      I live on 147 st and the corner of prairie.
      I read your e-mails regarding the water issue. I just want to let you guys know that the water in my house has been rust color off and on for the past three weeks. I think there is a bigger issue out there.
      I'm planning to stop by the city on Wednesday to give them information regarding this issue. I'm worry for any health issues that may come if in fact something is wrong with the quality of the water.
      If you guys know more information please let me know.
      Thanks

      Alice <alice@...> wrote:
      Our water is still rust colored too!!

      Alyssia Parks