RE: [BoardRCA] Re: welcome home sign for neighbor returning from Iraq

  • Cindy Lehman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2010

      I talked with Roy this afternoon to affirm all of your thoughts about welcoming home our neighbor on the signboard.  Great idea.  Balloons sound fabulous, too.  In addition, a welcome back in the newsletter and simple sunshine greeting sound perfectly in order for this grand homecoming.  If other neighbors fall into this category in the future, it’s the least we can do.  No formal protocol needed but it’s always a good idea to check in with the board about signs.  Thanks.

      Cindy