New neighbor info. for next newsletter

  • Rick Rossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Judy,
      Can you please include this info. in the next newsletter?
      Thanks,
      Connie

      Welcome:
      Address:3919 Emilridge
      Pete & Amy Kovach
      From: Andy_Kathleen <haighs4@msn. com>
      Subject: [BoardRCA] Annual Mtg
      To: BoardRCA@yahoogroup s.com, "Gwen D" <dancinwithjesus@ gmail.com>, njafto@yahoo. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 7:29 PM

      Hi everyone,
      Attached is the agenda for the annual meeting this Thursday.  Please let me know if you see anything that needs added/changed.

      Geri--can you make about 40 copies of the budget that you will be reviewing?

      Dick--for your VP update, can you remind everyone to call the non emergency police # OR 911 if they need to. And anything else you feel is pertinent.

      WE NEED TO MEET AT THE CHURCH AT 7:00 TO SET UP THE TABLE AND CHAIRS.

      Hopefully we can get the Board items done in about 10-15 minutes so that Dr. Harner has the rest of the time to speak and have Q&A.

      Thanks!
      Kathleen