Re: Feb. Newsletter

  • Judy La Pointe
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi Kathleen,
      Attached is the newsletter.  Please take a look and make or send me any corrections.  I don't have time to look up the church's address right now, but I will before I send it to Roy.  See what you think about the request for volunteers; I forgot whether or not we decided to list the positions available, but I can do that if needed.  Thanks for your patience.
      Judy

    • Cindy Lehman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009

        The newsletter looks great.  Judy, you have a gracious writing style and thoroughly showed appreciation to neighbors.  Thank you.  Maybe the Koehlmoos’s new baby could be added under Sunshine.

        Under the Upcoming Events, the Annual mtg could be added as a reminder.

        Cindy