Meeting tonight, Thrusday

  • Andy_Kathleen
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
      Hi,
      See you tonight at Cindy's house...7:45.  Agenda is attached.

      Thanks,
      Kathleen
    • Rick Rossi
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
        Kathleen,
        Rick called a while ago and said that he will not be home until late this evening.  So, I will have to take our boys to swim lessons tonight.  If it's not too late (and the kids aren't worn out) I will try to stop by.  Otherwise I do not have any news to report.
        Thanks,
        Connie
        See you tonight at Cindy's house...7:45.  Agenda is attached.

        Thanks,
        Kathleen

      • Judy La Pointe
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 14, 2008
          Hi Everyone,
          I had a lot of papers to grade, so was running behind, but here's the December newsletter.  Please review it and let me know about any corrections/changes needed.  Tammy, I wasn't sure if the kids will actually decorate cookies this year, so I didn't mention it, but I can add that if you want me to.  Also, I again included the information about replacing street lights because Roy will probably have space, but let me know if you think it's overkill.
          Thanks,
          Judy

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 14, 2008
            Judy, it looks great!  I love your "voice!"  See changes in red. Kathleen

            Share the spirit of the holidays at the Ridgeland Christmas Open House, Saturday, December 20th.

            Savor some adult time at the home of Mark and Barbara Parcella, 3920 Emilridge Dr., where you’ll enjoy gourmet hors d’oeuvres from Premier Caterers, decedant desserts, any alcoholic beverages you want to bring, and "live" piano music. Don’t miss this opportunity to relax, meet new neighbors and get reacquainted with friends. The cost is only $10 per person. Reservations are required and may be made by dropping off or mailing your payment (check payable to RCA) to Geri Nuss, 928 Willshire Dr., by Saturday, Dec. 13. Don’t delay!

            Spread the spirit

            of the season by participating in a neighborhood toy drive for New Hope Ministries to benefit local families in need. Donated items will be used to stock a Toy Room at the facility where clients can select gifts for their children during the holidays. New Hope Ministries has greatly appreciated our donations the past two years, so please continue this generous tradition. Appropriate donations include unwrapped, gently used and new toys and other items such as books, CDs, sports equipment, puzzles, games and videos for children, infants to age 17. Please, no stuffed animals, food items or clothing. Drop off your donations at the Haigh residence, 916 Willcliff Dr., by December 5th.

            Of course there’s a Santa Claus and he’s coming to town –

            OUR town
            - on a quick trip before the BIG night. He’s agreed to join us for cookies on Saturday, Dec. 20th, from 10 to 11:30 am at the Hampden Township Recreation Center. Children will also make Christmas cards for the residents of Country Meadows Nursing Home and practice caroling. Though Santa must then hurry home to prepare for his upcoming world tour, interested families will travel to Country Meadows at noon to deliver the cards and sing Christmas carols. Santa’s making his list and checking it twice, so BE THERE!!

            Thank you

            to all the neighbors who once again provided treats to appease the many ghosts, princesses, bears and other assorted ghouls and goblins haunting Ridgeland on Trick or Treat night! In fact, they enjoyed the treats so much, they’ve vowed to return next year …

            Just a reminder

            … please report any suspicious activity to the Hampden Township police by calling the non-emergency number, 761-2609. This and other helpful township numbers are listed in the front of your Ridgeland Directory.

            And then there was light

            . . but only if you call PPL and ask them to replace the street lights that are burned out. Just write down the pole number of the burned out light and report it to PPL at (800) 342-5775.

            Sunshine Report

            If you are new to the neighborhood and have not been officially welcomed by our Sunshine Committee representative, or if you know of a new neighborhood on your street, please contact Connie Rossi at 732-1838 or rncrossi@....

            Upcoming Events …

            Saturday, Dec. 20, 10 a.m.,

            Cookies with Santa @ Hampden Township Rec Center, followed by caroling at Country Meadows nursing home. (deleted ending time since it should encompass the nursing home visit, plus Tammy's neighborhood sign says ending @12:30)

            Saturday, Dec. 20,

            7 to 11 p.m., RCA Christmas Open House at the Pacella residence. (period instead of comma)

            Thursday, Dec. 3, 7:45 p.m. RCA Board Meeting at the home of Dick Troy, 3960 Brookridge Drive. Please contact any board member to give input or you are welcome to attend. Meetings are held regularly on the first Thursday of each month.

            I had a lot of papers to grade, so was running behind, but here's the December newsletter.  Please review it and let me know about any corrections/ changes needed.  Tammy, I wasn't sure if the kids will actually decorate cookies this year, so I didn't mention it, but I can add that if you want me to.  Also, I again included the information about replacing street lights because Roy will probably have space, but let me know if you think it's overkill.
            Thanks,
            Judy

            See you tonight at Cindy's house...7:45.  Agenda is attached.

            Thanks,
            Kathleen

          • Dick Troy
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 14, 2008
              Good minutes!

              I suggest Pacella vice Parcella in the first line, decadent vice
              decedant in the second line, and neighbor vice the second 'neighborhood'
              in the Sunshine Report.

              Dick

            • Cindy Lehman
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 14, 2008
                Thanks for doing such a great job on the newsletter, Judy. The only thing
                that I'm wondering about is the date for the next board meeting. The
                newsletter says Thursday, Dec 3rd. Is it Thursday or December 3rd? I was a
                little distracted when the final decision was made. See you all soon.

                Cindy Lehman
                717-732-5208 (home)
> [...]
                >> new neighborhood on your street, please contact Connie Rossi at
                >> 732-1838 or rncrossi@... <mailto:rncrossi@...>.
                >>
                >> *
                >>
                >> Upcoming Events …
                >>
                >> *
                >>
                >> *Saturday, Dec. 20, 10 a.m., *Cookies with Santa @ Hampden Township
                >> Rec Center, followed by caroling at Country Meadows nursing home.
                >> (deleted ending time since it should encompass the nursing home visit,
                >> plus Tammy's neighborhood sign says ending @12:30)
                >>
                >> **
                >>
                >> *Saturday, Dec. 20,* 7 to 11 p.m., RCA Christmas Open House at the
                >> Pacella residence. (period instead of comma)
                >>
                >> *Thursday, Dec. 3, *7:45 p.m. RCA Board Meeting at the home of Dick
                >> Troy, 3960 Brookridge Drive. Please contact any board member to give
                >> input or you are welcome to attend. Meetings are held regularly on the

              • Andy_Kathleen
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 14, 2008
                  Judy,
                  Please make the changes indicated by Dick as well as the date for the next
                  Board meeting is WEDNESDAY (not Thurs) Dec 3. So, the last line should also
                  be changed to say that meetings are TYPICALLY held...(deleted word
                  regularly).

                  Tammy--I got your message. I think it's fine to leave the ending time of
                  12:30 on the neighborhood sign. Plus, I think the kids will be decorating
                  cookies...CINDY--can you confirm that since I have down that you are
                  providing the food?

                  THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE QUICK TURNAROUND!! Kathleen

> [...]
                  > > new neighborhood on your street, please contact Connie Rossi at
                  > > 732-1838 or rncrossi@... <mailto:rncrossi@...>.
                  > >
                  > > *
                  > >
                  > > Upcoming Events …
                  > >
                  > > *
                  > >
                  > > *Saturday, Dec. 20, 10 a.m., *Cookies with Santa @ Hampden Township
                  > > Rec Center, followed by caroling at Country Meadows nursing home.
                  > > (deleted ending time since it should encompass the nursing home visit,
                  > > plus Tammy's neighborhood sign says ending @12:30)
                  > >
                  > > **
                  > >
                  > > *Saturday, Dec. 20,* 7 to 11 p.m., RCA Christmas Open House at the
                  > > Pacella residence. (period instead of comma)
                  > >
                  > > *Thursday, Dec. 3, *7:45 p.m. RCA Board Meeting at the home of Dick
                  > > Troy, 3960 Brookridge Drive. Please contact any board member to give
                  > > input or you are welcome to attend. Meetings are held regularly on the

                • Cindy Lehman

> [...]
                    > > new neighborhood on your street, please contact Connie Rossi at
                    > > 732-1838 or rncrossi@... .
                    > >
                    > > *
                    > >
                    > > Upcoming Events …
                    > >
                    > > *
                    > >
                    > > *Saturday, Dec. 20, 10 a.m., *Cookies with Santa @ Hampden Township
                    > > Rec Center, followed by caroling at Country Meadows nursing home.
                    > > (deleted ending time since it should encompass the nursing home visit,
                    > > plus Tammy's neighborhood sign says ending @12:30)
                    > >
                    > > **
                    > >
                    > > *Saturday, Dec. 20,* 7 to 11 p.m., RCA Christmas Open House at the
                    > > Pacella residence. (period instead of comma)
                    > >
                    > > *Thursday, Dec. 3, *7:45 p.m. RCA Board Meeting at the home of Dick
                    > > Troy, 3960 Brookridge Drive. Please contact any board member to give
                    > > input or you are welcome to attend. Meetings are held regularly on the

                    <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)