Meeting dates and time

  • Andy_Kathleen
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hello all,
      We would like to set a date and time for the upcoming meetings.  Based on everyone's schedule we will be meeting on the FIRST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 7:45.  I am asking that everyone be on time or a few minutes early for the meeting as we would like to start on time so we can end at a reasonable hour.
      Based on this our next meeting would be on Thursday, Oct. 2.  Connie--can we meet at your place for this?  After that we will follow the list of board members and go in order.

      Thanks,
      Kathleen
    • the wilder's

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5, 2008
          Should be O.K. for me!
          Geri

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 5, 2008
            I will be out of town.
            I note also that 10/2 is the night of the VP debate. That may be an
            issue for some.

            Dick

            Andy_Kathleen wrote:
            > Hello all,
            > We would like to set a date and time for the upcoming meetings. Based
            > on everyone's schedule we will be meeting on the FIRST THURSDAY OF
            > EACH MONTH AT 7:45. I am asking that everyone be on time or a few
            > minutes early for the meeting as we would like to start on time so we
            > can end at a reasonable hour.
            > Based on this our next meeting would be on Thursday, Oct. 2.
            > Connie--can we meet at your place for this? After that we will follow
            > the list of board members and go in order.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Kathleen

          • Rick Rossi

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 6, 2008
                I'm able to attend the RCA mtg on 10/2.  Thanks for the reminder about the VP debate.

                Cindy Lehman
                717-732-5208 (home)

                Andy_Kathleen wrote:
                > Hello all,
                > We would like to set a date and time for the upcoming meetings. Based
                > on everyone's schedule we will be meeting on the FIRST THURSDAY OF
                > EACH MONTH AT 7:45. I am asking that everyone be on time or a few
                > minutes early for the meeting as we would like to start on time so we
                > can end at a reasonable hour.
                > Based on this our next meeting would be on Thursday, Oct. 2.
                > Connie--can we meet at your place for this? After that we will follow
                > the list of board members and go in order.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Kathleen

              • Carrie Finch
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 6, 2008
                  It looks like that date works for me as well.

                  Carrie
                • Judy La Pointe
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 8, 2008
                    Hello Everyone,
                    Please review the attached newsletter and let me know if you have any changes/corrections.  Then we should be good to go!
                    Thanks for your patience.
                    Judy

                  • Andy_Kathleen
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 8, 2008
                      Judy,
                      It looks great, thanks for the quick turnaround.  Could you change the Spook tacular Parade paragraph from "gather at 5:30" to gather at 5:45.

                      Thanks!
                      Kathleen

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 8, 2008
                        Sorry, I missed that.  Thanks for calling it to my attention.  Judy

                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 8, 2008
                            Great job, Judy.  Thanks for adding your writing flair to the content.  One clarification.. is the starting point for the parade at 940 Willcliff Dr?

                            Cindy Lehman
                            717-732-5208 (home)

                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 9, 2008
                              940 Willcliff Dr is the correct starting point for the parade