board meeting

  • Andy_Kathleen
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi all,
      I think it is best if we reschedule the meeting set for Aug 5th.  Honestly, the most pressing issue we have is to get the new newsletter person in the group and up and running and she will be on vacation then.  So..

      Connie--could you please let us know what other dates might work for you.  I understand that it may be last minute as you are trying to plan a trip to Fla.  We'll just have to see how it works if that's ok.

      Tammy--Let us know what help you need for the block party this Wed. and if everything is set.

      Thanks!
      Kathleen
    • the wilder's
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 4, 2008
        I am set, except no luck with the Karoke machine. I can bring my "boombox" and I guess if anyone wants to, they can use it.

        Tammy

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 5, 2008
          Thanks for all your hard work, Tammy! Unfortuneatly, I don't have a karoake machine either.

          See you Wed,
          Geri

          I am set, except no luck with the Karoke machine. I can bring my "boombox" and I guess if anyone wants to, they can use it.

          Tammy

          I think it is best if we reschedule the meeting set for Aug 5th.  Honestly, the most pressing issue we have is to get the new newsletter person in the group and up and running and she will be on vacation then.  So..

          Connie--could you please let us know what other dates might work for you.  I understand that it may be last minute as you are trying to plan a trip to Fla.  We'll just have to see how it works if that's ok.

          Tammy--Let us know what help you need for the block party this Wed. and if everything is set.

          Thanks!
          Kathleen

          Disclaimer:
          The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

          CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE

          Federal regulations require that we notify you that any tax advice contained in the body of this electronic communication (including attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax transaction or matter addressed herein.
        • the wilder's
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 5, 2008
            bummer! thanks for responding anyways! cya T

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 5, 2008
              I looked at my calendar and Monday, August 11 @ 7pm is open.  If this doesn't work, someone else is going to have to host it.  I've tried since June and it has never worked.
              Let me know if you can attend.

              Thanks,
              Connie

              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 5, 2008
                I am totally open Aug 11th, therefore I am onboard. Tammy

                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 5, 2008
                  Hi neighbors -

                  I am not available to meet on Monday the 11th.  It's a roadtrip day to meet college friends and children in NJ.  Are mornings an option - maybe the 14th or 15th @ 11am?  I am willing to host the meeting and playtime.

                  Contact for July LaPointe - judylapointe@...

                  Cindy Lehman
                  717-732-5208 (home)

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 6, 2008
                    I am also unable to meet on Monday. The other morning dates Cindy
                    mentioned are good for me.

                    Thanks,

                    Carrie
                  • Geri Nuss
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 6, 2008
                      Either of those mornings would work for me as well. I work Monday nights so I wouldn't have been able to make that either.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 6, 2008
                        I'll be unable to attend on Monday the 11th.

                        Dick

                        Rick Rossi wrote:
                        > I looked at my calendar and Monday, August 11 @ 7pm is open. If this
                        > doesn't work, someone else is going to have to host it. I've tried
                        > since June and it has never worked.
                        > Let me know if you can attend.
                        >
                        > Thanks,
                        > Connie

                      • the wilder's
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 6, 2008
                          I can do either morning, but Thursday would be the better one of the two for me, because I am going out of town that weekend.
                          Tammy

                          Either of those mornings would work for me as well. I work Monday nights so I wouldn't have been able to make that either.

                          I am not available to meet on Monday the 11th. It's a roadtrip day to meet college friends and children in NJ. Are mornings an option - maybe the 14th or 15th @ 11am? I am willing to host the meeting and playtime.

                          Contact for July LaPointe - judylapointe@ yahoo.com

                          Cindy Lehman
                          717-732-5208 (home)

                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 12, 2008
                            Hi gang,
                             Sorry for the delay...we've been contemplating going away Th-Fri but finally decided to not go.  SO...

                            Let's meet this Thursday at Cindy's house at 11:00.  Let me know if you are unable to attend.

                            Thanks,
                            Kathleen
                          • Carrie Finch
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 12, 2008
                              Something has come up for me, so I won't be able to attend. Sorry...

                              Thanks,

                              Carrie
                            • Rick Rossi
                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 12, 2008
                                I am unable to meet on Thurs. or Fri.

                                Connie

                                Message 15 of 15 , Aug 13, 2008
                                  I'll try to make it Thursday, but it's looking doubtful right now.
                                  I'm not aware of any township or school issues that would come up.

                                  Dick