test

  • Andy_Kathleen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
      Just testing this.
    • Cindy Lehman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
        Hi Kathleen (and whoever else receives it)-

        I received two emails.  The general welcome email from Yahoo and your test email.  I clicked on "reply via web post" and was directed to the Yahoo groups website to enter a username and password.

        Cindy Lehman
        717-732-5208 (home)
        cindy.lehman@...
          I think you just need to hit your regular reply button.  Don't use the "reply via web post".  Thanks. :)

          cindy.lehman@ verizon.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
            Just hitting the reply button works great for me...

            nice tool!

            Roy

            On Mar 1, 2008, at 6:17 PM, Andy_Kathleen wrote:

            Just testing this.

          • wildercrew5
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
              --- In BoardRCA@yahoogroups.com, "Andy_Kathleen" <haighs4@...> wrote:

              > Just testing this.

              okay, I am slowly catching up on email.....I've gotten this one
              though, seems to work great. Tammy