Re: About John Trammel and Letters!

  • gly_nda
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 1, 2008

      The secret about Poor old "Jacks Greave" was kicked around for many years with the treasure Hunting bunch..... Rumors were that Jack  was killed and buried  after some fight amoung the Outlaws....fact was old Jack who was truly an ass died a natural death because he was over-loaded with Gold....He was buried and the Gold is with him.  No word about a twenty mule team here , just old JACK.

      Glynda

      --- In BloodyBillMysterySolvedGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Fran Bolton" <Jfrbol@...> wrote:

      > Questions I'd like to ask a KFC believer:
      > 1.Why was JJ the only one who hid, buried, and marked those numerous
      > stashes?
      > 2.Was he the sole Knight?
      > 3.How fast and how far can a horse or donkey run/travel loaded down
      > with heavy gold and other treasures?
      > 4.What type valuables would a man carry on his person traveling by
      > train?
      > 5. How many of those valuables would decay over the years?
      > 6. Anyone want to join me with a shovel and a map to all the train
      > and bank robberies JJ committed?
      > I would think he hid the loot close by, as fast as possible. No,
      > wait, he had to take it to his trusted friends, so they could be
      > appointed sentinels.
      > 7. Why didn't the sentinels point out the treasure hiding places to
      > old JJ/Dalton that he evidently had forgotten? Weren't they guarding
      > it until he came back for it? Fran--- In
      > BloodyBillMysterySolvedGroup@yahoogroups.com, Sally Goodson
      > sallyfromhouston@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I spent some of my youth in Ark. There were sentinels there. You
      > were told to avoid parts of people's property out in the country.
      > They had signs in the trees, etc. But the treasure was homemade
      > whiskey.

    • gly_nda
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 1, 2008

        http://okietreasurehunter.blogspot.com/2007/12/joes-bucket-code.html