Re: Correcting a Flasehood about Bloody Bill

  • Fran Bolton
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
      This group has been a recent target once again of someone suggesting that we should be humiliated because we do not view the QUANTITY of members or messages posted as the most important criteria one uses to determine if William T Bloody Bill Anderson died in 1864, or if he lived on as William Anderson under the assumed middle initial of C to conceal his true identity.
      On the contrary, the members here are quite satisfied with the QUALITY of our member's research, understanding and intrepretation of what constitutes documented proof as to the true lives and fates of Bloody Bill and William C Anderson.
      VERY satisfied. So satisfied in fact, that it is simply not necessary to make it our lives work 24/7.
      IF we were of the mindset that bigger is somehow better....well, we would be proven wrong, just as we have proven it many times when this same attempt to ridicule comes up again....and again.

      One thing I am VERY proud of, probably the most proud, is that none of the members here are the type who would lie. Not to the readers in an attempt to make their version of the two men's lives more appealing, not to their friends, neighbors, families, strangers on the street, or themselves. They are each and every one decent and honest human beings, and that includes myself. Lying does not belong in their lives, nor mine.

      The members do not have to resort to creating libelious websites, asking imaginary "friends" to "flood" anyone's mailbox, posting their "enemies" addresses and phone numbers with the information that they will be away from those homes during a certain time period, in an attempt to somehow "prove" that will prove who Bloody Bill was.

      Lies are a daily part of the lives of some, they know of no other way to make their world work they way they want it to. They know of no other way to arrive at a conclusion, other than to lie. Other's deal with the ride life's roller coaster takes them on, secure in the knowledge that they live each day honestly, with pride. That's what they are made of.

      Humiliated? By a low message count? Not I!
      However, I would be extremely ashamed of myself if I ever considered for even a second of stooping to the activites I have described above, and humiliated if anyone learned I did. But then, that's just me. And that is how I feel about the tiny group of members here.
      I had rather be part of a tiny group of honest, decent people that I know and trust than part of an even more tiny group of dishonest people with no values or pride in themselves, that were not alowed to be members here.
      The other BB group can have those two.

      Fran

      --- In BloodyBillMysterySolvedGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Fran Bolton" <Jfrbol@...> wrote:

      > While I have found no new information to add about Bloody Bill, there is one falsehood about him I'd like to correct.
      > Someone told me they read this on the Internet: "The March 1924 magazine confirms that many knew the truth about William C.
      > "Bloody Bill" Anderson of Brown County BEFORE Henry Fuller conducted his famous interview with Bill Anderson at Salt Creek, Texas in the summer of 1924! How does the Smokescreen Gang and their traditionalist employers account for this?"
      >
      > SIMPLE! Here is how...I have in my hand a copy of this magazine I have had since the 1960s, and this is the ENTIRE mention of William C Anderson:
      >
      > ON THE BUFFALO RANGE IN 1873, by WF Dick Sullivan, San Saba TX: "At daybreak the next morning old Capt. Bill Anderson and a bunch of men from Salt Creek came along following the Indians, and just across the Bayou they found a big mare which the Indians had shot full of arrows because they could not drive her".
      >
      > What was confirmed? That old Capt Bill Anderson was following some Indians that were driving stolen horses. Period.
      >
      > Fran

    • Fran Bolton
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
        PS: "traditionalist historians, writers, and publishers" know who Bloody Bill was and wasn't, and they know that history is not going to be changed by a tiny attempt to do so.
        Those "who pay ANYONE to do their evil work" are not welcome here. The other group can have those who would even THINK evil. You know the old advice, "avoid them like the plague".
        Personally, I have to have the proof of evil doings.