Studying two Bloody Bills
- In order to distinguish between the two Bloody Bills in question, one need only to:
1. Learn where and when both men were born
2. Learn the parents and/or ancestors of both men
3. Learn when the parents of both died
4. Learn where the parents of both died
5. Learn the siblings of both men
6. Learn the wives of both men
7. Learn the descendants of both men
8. Learn the where-a-bouts of both men, at specific given times
9. Learn how this family history solves the mystery of the two Bills, Bloody Bill the Bushwhacker, and Uncle Bill of Brownwood, that newspaperman Henry Fuller attempted to do in 1924.
10. Join our group to learn!