Re: Downloading files

  • franbolton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      I'm not a computer savvy person, does this mean they are trying to protect their copyrighted material that is copyied to another site without knowledge or permission?
      As one person explained to me :

      "They are PARASITICALLY HyperLinking the images/pages from my server.
      Which means, they are using "bandwidth" that costs me money, to further
      their site."

      The little C in a circle will let all know they need permission to use another's property.

      Fran