2312Re: William C Anderson Death Certificate

  • Fran Bolton
    Jul 2, 2012
      While some are not swayed from repeating the rumor they started that William C Anderson's death certificate was stolen, they are ignoring the fact that one was never recorded.
      To make the rumor a fact that he was married to Bush Smith first, then had the marriage annulled, why don't those who started that rumor produce those records??????

      Fran
      --- In BloodyBillMysterySolvedGroup@yahoogroups.com, Sally Goodson <sallyfromhouston@...> wrote:

      > Agnes McPeeters Anderson, William Columbus Anderson's sister-in-law, died in 1927, as did Uncle Bill, and in Brown County. No death certificate for her either. Must have been a bad year for record keeping...............

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic