2309William C Anderson Death Certificate

  • Fran Bolton
    Jun 26, 2012
      I often hear of people who claim his death certificate was stolen, because they can't find one. Here is a more logical explanation, from our files section:
      Anderson Death Index-TX
      franbolton Jan 4, 2010
      Pages from The TX Death Index 1903-1940 showing various Andersons
      Subfiles:

      TX Death Index page without WC Anderson.png
      294 KB franbolton Jan 4, 2010
      TX Death Index page showing page where WC Anderson would be listed if a death certificate was issued in that name.

      TX Death Index page without William Anderson.png
      303 KB franbolton Jan 4, 2010
      TX Death Index page showing where William Anderson would be listed if a death certificate were issued in that name.

      TX Death Index page without William C Anderson.png
      323 KB franbolton Jan 4, 2010
      TX Death Index showing page where William C Anderson would be listed if a death certificate was issued in that name. A check of other possible names for WC Anderson included Bill, Billy, W, WC, Will, Willie, Willy, with none found to be William Columbus Anderson

      I hope this becomes an example of proving some rumors are just that, with just a little bit of basic research.

      Fran
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic