Greetings

  • Jor'gha HaQ House of BortaS
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hi Everyone. I am the host liaison with BTR. It sure is quiet in
      this group. Why doesn't everyone introduce themselves and tell us a
      little about your show.

      Feel free to use this group to ask any questions, I am sure someone
      else is wondering the same thing. Also, let us know what sort of
      features you would like to see on BTR.

      Georga Hackworth
      Host Liaison
    • Jim Webster
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 9, 2007
        Jor'gha HaQ House of BortaS wrote:

        > Feel free to use this group to ask any questions, I am sure someone
        > else is wondering the same thing. Also, let us know what sort of
        > features you would like to see on BTR.

        Us foreign chappies would like to know if BTR ever likely to get any
        Skype numbers so we can Skype directly in rather than having to use
        Skype to dial the USA and then dial out to the BTR number?

        --
        TTFN
        Jim
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 9, 2007
          --- In Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com, Jim Webster <jeded@...> wrote:

          > Jor'gha HaQ House of BortaS wrote:

          We are in the process of beta testing a system whereby the host and
          listener can simpoly click to call into the broadcast. No need for
          skype, landline, etc.

          Alan

          > > Feel free to use this group to ask any questions, I am sure someone
          > > else is wondering the same thing. Also, let us know what sort of
          > > features you would like to see on BTR.
          >
          > Us foreign chappies would like to know if BTR ever likely to get any
          > Skype numbers so we can Skype directly in rather than having to use
          > Skype to dial the USA and then dial out to the BTR number?
          >

          > --
          > TTFN
          > Jim
          > ICQ: 58721472
          > ***********************
          > http://www.jedsite.info
          > JED Military Equipment
          > ***********************

        • Denise Marhoefer
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 9, 2007
            That would be wonderful Alan!!!  I finally got Skype up and running and now having new problems.
            I do think what you are proposing would be a great help!
            I am so excited to have the use of Blog Talk. It is truly  the greatest idea ever !!!

            Denise Marhoefer
            The Defense Foundation For Children USA
            Miracles Of Hope Network
            The Promise Line

            On 2/9/07, alanllevy_07675 <alanlevy@...> wrote:

            --- In Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com, Jim Webster <jeded@...> wrote:

            > Jor'gha HaQ House of BortaS wrote:

            We are in the process of beta testing a system whereby the host and
            listener can simpoly click to call into the broadcast. No need for
            skype, landline, etc.

            Alan

            > > Feel free to use this group to ask any questions, I am sure someone
            > > else is wondering the same thing. Also, let us know what sort of
            > > features you would like to see on BTR.
            >
            > Us foreign chappies would like to know if BTR ever likely to get any
            > Skype numbers so we can Skype directly in rather than having to use
            > Skype to dial the USA and then dial out to the BTR number?
            >

            > --
            > TTFN
            > Jim
            > ICQ: 58721472
            > ***********************
            > http://www.jedsite.info
            > JED Military Equipment
            > ***********************

          • Jim Webster
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 9, 2007
              alanllevy_07675 wrote:
              > We are in the process of beta testing a system whereby the host and
              > listener can simpoly click to call into the broadcast. No need for
              > skype, landline, etc.

              Thats really excellent news! The phone is a bit of a pain in the
              somewhere or other :-)

              Though I hope the phone will remain an option for those computer users
              who cannot handle the complexities of headsets & mike etc... and I can
              think of a few of my listeners who would easily fit into that group.

              --
              TTFN
              Jim
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 11, 2007

                Hello to everyone!!!

                My name is Karen Morris and I am the host of KsFrameofMind.  I am also a fan of alot of your shows and am hoping to have volunteers to come and be interviewed on my show.

                I recently had Ghost from The Ghost Show on and it was a blast! I don't mind what your topic and what your political stand, I would love to have you come on, promote your show and give people who listen to your show a chance to see you relaxed and comfortable in an atmosphere where they can call in and just speak to you about ...you! What could be better for a fan than to get to know their favorite host on a personal level?  Of course for all the host's who do comedic or character based shows...well, those characters are welcome also and bring your crew on over and sit in !!

                I don't know about you all , but I am still learning as  I go and man, have I messed up BIG TIME many times! I have no clue why half of my effects come across screaming and other's you cannot hear and they are ALL RECORDED AT THE SAME VOLUME!!  Just silly little donkey ass stuff like that ...but it's still annoying ! Lol.

                I wish you all success in your shows and come on over and chat!!!

                As always, I wish you peace and success!

                Sincerely,

                Karen S. Morris
                Host of KsFrameofMind

                Need Mail bonding?
              • shaunomacradio
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 14, 2007
                  Your doing fine, been listening to your program. We are ALL doing very
                  well on Blogtalkradio.

                  Its a new platform and we are all learning the ropes. Myself I have 12
                  years of talk radio terrestrial radio experience and I find myself a
                  rookie at this.

                  I never had to run the board myself, so I am still rather slow at it
                  here.

                  The technical issues are something that BTR is striving to eliminate as
                  best they can.

                  Shaun
                  blogtalkradio.com/shaunomacradio
                • Jim Webster
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 14, 2007
                    shaunomacradio wrote:

                    > Your doing fine, been listening to your program. We are ALL doing very
                    > well on Blogtalkradio.
                    >
                    > Its a new platform and we are all learning the ropes. Myself I have 12
                    > years of talk radio terrestrial radio experience and I find myself a
                    > rookie at this.

                    Its certainly challenging - I have absolutely no experience at this sort
                    of thing and I am picking it up as I go along. Even built myself a new
                    computer with an AMD 64 Dual Processor to help make the broadcasts...
                    and as you have guessed the only problem I am having with it is the
                    sound :-(

                    --
                    TTFN
                    Jim
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 25, 2007
                      --- In Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jor'gha HaQ House of BortaS"
                      <georgahackworth@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Everyone. I am the host liaison with BTR. It sure is quiet in
                      > this group. Why doesn't everyone introduce themselves and tell us a
                      > little about your show.
                      >
                      > Feel free to use this group to ask any questions, I am sure someone
                      > else is wondering the same thing. Also, let us know what sort of
                      > features you would like to see on BTR.
                      >
                      > Georga Hackworth
                      > Host Liaison

                      Hello,
                      Just found this deal. Thought it might be fun to do. Haven't done a
                      segment yet. Should have time in the next few days.
                      My topic will be home repairs, buying and selling homes, home
                      inspections etc. I'm a retired general contractor and active Property
                      Inspector.
                      Dana
                    • Dana
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 25, 2007
                        <georgahackworth@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Everyone. I am the host liaison with BTR. It sure is quiet in
                        > this group. Why doesn't everyone introduce themselves and tell us a
                        > little about your show.
                        >
                        > Feel free to use this group to ask any questions, I am sure someone
                        > else is wondering the same thing. Also, let us know what sort of
                        > features you would like to see on BTR.
                        >
                        > Georga Hackworth
                        > Host Liaison

                        Hello,
                        Just found this deal. Thought it might be fun to do. Haven't done a
                        segment yet. Should have time in the next few days.
                        My topic will be home repairs, buying and selling homes, home
                        inspections etc. I'm a retired general contractor and active Property
                        Inspector.
                        Dana
                      • amydomestico
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 28, 2007
                          --- In Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com, "Dana" <danabostick@...> wrote:

                          > --- In Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jor'gha HaQ House of BortaS"
                          > <georgahackworth@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Hi Everyone. I am the host liaison with BTR. It sure is quiet in
                          > > this group. Why doesn't everyone introduce themselves and tell us a
                          > > little about your show.
                          > >
                          > > Feel free to use this group to ask any questions, I am sure someone
                          > > else is wondering the same thing. Also, let us know what sort of
                          > > features you would like to see on BTR.
                          > >
                          > > Georga Hackworth
                          > > Host Liaison
                          > >
                          > Hello,
                          > Just found this deal. Thought it might be fun to do. Haven't done a
                          > segment yet. Should have time in the next few days.
                          > My topic will be home repairs, buying and selling homes, home
                          > inspections etc. I'm a retired general contractor and active Property
                          > Inspector.
                          > Dana

                          We look foward to your show Dana and if you would like us to do a test
                          show with you please email us!!
                        • HauntedHillsdale
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 27, 2008
                            Greetings Georga,

                            What exactly does a host liaison do? Just curious.

                            Intro:
                            My name is Amy Williamson and I co/host ParaWomenRadio with Kristy
                            Robinett. Kristy is a Psychic medium and I am a paranormal
                            investigator and Actress. We feature and Spotlight women in the
                            Paranormal. Although from time to time we DO have men on the show.
                            However, It's usually men that are working with woman in some function
                            (like they are business partners, husband and wife duo, or even men
                            that are helping us and our show out).

                            ParaWomen Radio is a spin off from The League of Extraordinary
                            Paranormal Women. Here is a short bio of the League:

                            The League Of Extraordinary Paranormal Women ™, Original Women OF the
                            paranormal supporting Women IN the paranormal!!!! We do this through
                            radio, film/tv, books/print, and public speaking/conferences!

                            The concept of The League Of Extraordinary Paranormal Women ™ has a
                            seed in the comic book superhero teams like, League of Extraordinary
                            Gentlemen, Justice League of America, Legion of Super-Heroes and the
                            Justice Society. Even the title "Extraordinary Paranormal Women"
                            evokes Marvel's X-Men. However, the characters in THIS League are
                            Women and mainly from stranger then true paranormal reality, not comics.

                            The League Of Extraordinary Paranormal Women ™ is for Women, about
                            Women, and supporting Women in all area's of the Paranormal fields
                            including investigators, authors, writers, editors, artists,
                            filmmakers, screenwriters, actresses, and musicians. Please don't
                            mistake us, we love our Men, however we support all Women in the
                            paranormal here!

                            And here is our show link:
                            http://www.blogtalkradio.com/League_of_Extraordinary_Paranormal_Women
                            We air every Thursday Night from 7-9pm ET. Although from June-August
                            we are going down to a one hour format for summer. We will return to
                            2 hours in the fall.

                            Love and Horror
                            Amy

                            <georgahackworth@...> wrote:

                            > Hi Everyone. I am the host liaison with BTR. It sure is quiet in
                            > this group. Why doesn't everyone introduce themselves and tell us a
                            > little about your show.

                            > Georga Hackworth
                            > Host Liaison

                          • writeratthesea
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 10, 2008
                              Hello, I am the "new kid" on the block and I am just stopping in to say
                              "hey!"

                              [:D] Carla

                            • debng64
                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 11, 2008
                                Hi Carla,

                                Welcome to BlogTalkRadio! This is a very congenial and helpful group
                                so feel free to ask any question. If you need extra assistance, I can
                                forward your requests to Host Services for you as well.

                                You might be interested to learn Nikki Starr hosts training sessions
                                every week which should answer all if not most of your questions
                                regarding BTR.

                                Here's the link to the training session:
                                http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newhosttraining

                                Let me know how I can help!

                                Deb

                                Deb Ng
                                Community Manager
                                BlogTalkRadio

                                --- In Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com, "writeratthesea"
                                <WriterAtTheSea@...> wrote:

                                > Hello, I am the "new kid" on the block and I am just stopping in to say
                                > "hey!"
                                >
                                > [:D] Carla

                              • Carla Iacovetti
                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 11, 2008
                                  Thank you so much. As soon as I get a minute, I will absolutely check this
                                  site out.
                                  Carla

                                  On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:02 PM, debng64 <deborahng@...>wrote:

                                  > Hi Carla,
                                  >
                                  > Welcome to BlogTalkRadio! This is a very congenial and helpful group
                                  > so feel free to ask any question. If you need extra assistance, I can
                                  > forward your requests to Host Services for you as well.
                                  >
                                  > You might be interested to learn Nikki Starr hosts training sessions
                                  > every week which should answer all if not most of your questions
                                  > regarding BTR.
                                  >
                                  > Here's the link to the training session:
                                  > http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newhosttraining
                                  >
                                  > Let me know how I can help!
                                  >
                                  > Deb
                                  >
                                  > Deb Ng
                                  > Community Manager
                                  > BlogTalkRadio
                                  >
                                  > --- In Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com <Blogtalkradio%40yahoogroups.com>,
                                  > "writeratthesea"
                                  >
                                  > <WriterAtTheSea@...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Hello, I am the "new kid" on the block and I am just stopping in to say
                                  > > "hey!"
                                  > >
                                  > > [:D] Carla

                                  Carla Iacovetti/Writer