In The Spirit, 9/30/2012, 8:30 pm

  • Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      Reminder from: Blogtalkradio Yahoo! Group

      Title: In The Spirit

      Date: Sunday September 30, 2012
      Time: 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/In-the-Spirit, 646 718-5180
      Notes: My co-host, Sandra Wadsworth Burton, special guests and I talk about a myriad of topics that impact you. We provide conversations that will give you something to think about, and help to motivate and empower you. You should listen to the show because the discussions will challenge you to challenge yourself to be the best you that you can be. We are on every other Sunday @ 8:30 PM, EST. I invite you to call (646) 716-5180 to add your voice to the conversation. When you stop by, please take a moment to scroll to the end of the page and sign the guestbook. It's a great way to promote what you're doing!