Sports Talk With The Guys!, 9/29/2012, 6:00 am

  • Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      Reminder from: Blogtalkradio Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sports Talk With The Guys!

      Date: Saturday September 29, 2012
      Time: 6:00 am - 8:00 am
      Location: www.blogtalkradio.com/RadioSportsTalk, 347-637-2306
      Notes: Home of the Monday Morning Quarterbacks!

      Join the Scorekeeper, the Big Dog, Sol Walters and A.J. Maggot as we blab about sports - remember, no one is safe when we are on the air!

      We are the INTERNATIONAL Sports program on Blogtalkradio! We come to you from the United States, The UK, Australia and India! WE discuss all sports - even Elephant Racing!