16970Freedom Speaks Radio Show - , 6/4/2014, 3:30 pm

  • Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 4, 2014
      Reminder from: Blogtalkradio Yahoo Group
      Title: Freedom Speaks Radio Show -
      Date: Wednesday June 4, 2014
      Time: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia2/2014/01/29/freedom-speaks-radio-show
      Notes: Join Host Author and Activist Anita Wills on Freedom Speaks, every Wednesday. Call in and join us as we discuss the events affecting our Community here in America and throughout the World. We will discuss the Prison Industrial Complex, Mass Incarceration, Civil Rights, Jim Crow, The New Jim Crow, Native American Issues, African American Issues, Immigration, you name it we got it!

      Your Voice Counts!
      Privacy | Terms
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic