16907The Mentisor Soapbox, 10/1/2012, 12:00 pm

  • Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com
    Oct 1, 2012
      Reminder from: Blogtalkradio Yahoo! Group

      Title: The Mentisor Soapbox

      Date: Monday October 1, 2012
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      Location: http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/mentisor
      Notes: The Mentisor Soapbox is a weekly talk-radio forum for Senior IT and business professionals to take a light hearted stab at discussions affecting the business, IT and consulting industries and can be found on BlogTalkRadio at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mentisor.

      The lineup for our next show (as well as those for previous shows) may be found on the Mentisor Website  at http://www.mentisor.com - with details on the current show posted on the Updates t forget to "follow" us on the BlogTalkRadio site - so you never miss a bulletin, or you can also join our Twitter and LinkedIn groups via the main www.mentisor.com website.