16896FOAVC Speaker Available, 9/24/2012, 6:00 pm

  • Blogtalkradio@yahoogroups.com
    Sep 24, 2012
      Reminder from: Blogtalkradio Yahoo! Group

      Title: FOAVC Speaker Available

      Date: Monday September 24, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Location: http://www.foavc.org
      Notes: My name is Bill Walker. I am a co-founder of Friends of the Article V Convention (FOAVC). I am available for interviews regarding calling an Article V Convention and Congress' criminal failure to do so. If you want to talk about a solution to the political and economic mess are currently in, this is the subject and the solution. If you want to find out what started all this political and economic mess we are in currently, the refusal of Congress to obey the Constitution started with this issue. If you want your listeners to learn some very surprising facts about our government and Article V this is the place you want to go. If you want to be a program that presents a solution to the problems, then this is the solution you want to present. If you are a Blogtalkradio host and want to present a hard-hitting, factual solution that shows how people in this country can take back their country, contact me at foavccoordinator@.... If you want to give your listeners a sense of power and control over those so-called "leaders" in Washington D.C. then put me on your program. I'll tell them how these so-called "leaders" react to an Article V Convention. I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you.