Ever wanted to plan a simple lesson on the web for your students to work either in class or outside the classroom? Have you also ever wanted to keep track of some of the activities your students do online?
This session aims at providing basic notions to:
1. plan a lesson and set up a blog to publish it.
2. design an e-portfolio to document and evaluate your students' work
Week 1: Getting Started
Week 2: Understanding and planning web-based lessons
Week 3: Designing your web-based lesson in Blogger
Week 4: e-portfolios
Week 5: Project development
Week 6: Rounding Off
We all hope you enjoy, learn and share from this session:
- Distance Learning
- Nov 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.