Re: Urahara Kisuke

  • lilcuteangel613
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 9, 2005
      okay okay *stares* all you need to do is to put your bio into the
      files, ok~ay? after that, you're done =D Welcome aboard Urahara
      Kisuke!!

      -Juushiro
      13th division captain
      --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
      <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:

      > Name: Urahara Kisuke
      >
      > Age: N/A
      >
      > Gender:male
      >
      > Hair: blond
      >
      > Eyes:brown
      >
      > Shinigami(death god) or Human: former shinigami/ human
      >
      > Status(ex: Captain,student, etc.): shop owner
      >
      > If Shinigami, which division: former 12th captain
      >
      > Appearance: wear a hat that cover his eyes, wears a coat that's
      the
      > exact opposite of a shinigami captain 's coat. He carries a cane
      > around all the time which is his zanpaku-to. He also wears sandels
      > and ........smiles alot.
      >
      > Power(if any): none
      >
      > Personality: He likes to play around at some point, he is also
      > serious about things at some point as well.
      > Zanpaku-To(if any): benihime
      >
      > Bio(7-8 sentences, at least):He is now living in the human world
      and
      > is working as a shop owner for a living.He was the former 12th
      > divsion captain of the soul sociaty. He likes to help Rukia and
      > Ichigo for some reason dont know why...... he also likes to charge
      > people with good prices as a shopowner. He is a run away shinigami
      > which nobady knows why. Yoruichi is his best friend because she
      > helped him escape. Also he is a good at being a teacher for Ichigo
      > so that he can learn to be a shinigami again. Kisuke was also
      kinda
      > banded from the sould sociaty so he cant return.
      >

      > Example: ah! kuchiki- san(rukia)! what would u like to buy today?
      > Rukia - i need more functions for this gigai it's slowing me down
      > too much.
      > kisuke- oh really if u like to have it better u can buy the more
      > longer ones that last for months^_^! that would cost about 10000
      yen
      > with discountXD!
      > rukia- no way just give me the cheapest one u got.
      > kisuke- suit youself^_^
      > rukia- i would also like to buy this here here here and here!
      > *pointing *
      > kisuke - fine^_^ just dont overdue it and did u know kurosaki -kun
      > is really in love with u XD
      > rukia - huh ? u say something?
      > kisuke - awwwww.... kuchiki-san u should stop making me feel so
      > sadT_T...
      > rukia - whatever i need to get goin....* leaving
      > Kisuke- okay come again^_^.........
    • lovelywhite830
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 17, 2005
        Urahara shop, there were two figures standing outside the door way, as
        within was sitting a middle age man on a futon sit. He was wearing a
        Yukata and with atother coat over it, while wearing a hat that covered
        his eyes with dark shadows. Sign, he went" no customers today .....
        it's getting boring, if only kurosaki and kuchiki were here" he sign
        again. Waving the fan next to his face he sat there looking around the
        store.

        --Kisuke
      • Ishida Uryu
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 18, 2005
          Ishida Uryu was walking around after buying some food when he passed
          by the Urahara Shoten. Hmmm...wasn't that where Urahara Kisuke lived?
          He was the one who trained Kurisaki Ichigo, right? Maybe Uryu would
          stop by and say hi. He walked over to the store and saw Kisuke and
          Tessai standing in the front. Huh? What are they doing?" Uryu decided
          to greet them.

          "Hello, Urahara-san."

          <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:

          > Urahara shop, there were two figures standing outside the door way,
          as
          > within was sitting a middle age man on a futon sit. He was wearing a
          > Yukata and with atother coat over it, while wearing a hat that
          covered
          > his eyes with dark shadows. Sign, he went" no customers today .....
          > it's getting boring, if only kurosaki and kuchiki were here" he sign
          > again. Waving the fan next to his face he sat there looking around
          the
          > store.
          >
          > --Kisuke

        • lovelywhite830
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 22, 2005
            " ah" Kisuke turned his head and saw Uryu. " The Quinshi!" Kisuke
            looked happy like he got the answer right on a TV show. Also with his
            armed raised up and pointed at Uryu. Uryu went in shocked and took
            one of the stock items and threw it at Kisuke. " Ah! what's that
            for?" while rubbing the injury that was layed on him seconds ago.

            --Kisuke

            --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu" <sandy_taing@y...>
            wrote:

            > Ishida Uryu was walking around after buying some food when he
            passed
            > by the Urahara Shoten. Hmmm...wasn't that where Urahara Kisuke
            lived?
            > He was the one who trained Kurisaki Ichigo, right? Maybe Uryu would
            > stop by and say hi. He walked over to the store and saw Kisuke and
            > Tessai standing in the front. Huh? What are they doing?" Uryu
            decided
            > to greet them.
            >
            > "Hello, Urahara-san."
            >
            > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
            > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Urahara shop, there were two figures standing outside the door
            way,
            > as
            > > within was sitting a middle age man on a futon sit. He was
            wearing a
            > > Yukata and with atother coat over it, while wearing a hat that
            > covered
            > > his eyes with dark shadows. Sign, he went" no customers
            today .....
            > > it's getting boring, if only kurosaki and kuchiki were here" he
            sign
            > > again. Waving the fan next to his face he sat there looking
            around
            > the
            > > store.
            > >
            > > --Kisuke

          • Ishida Uryu
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 22, 2005
              "It's not 'Quinshi', it's 'Quincy'," Uryu replied, a hint of disgust
              that was glued onto his face. He shifted his glasses. "And why did
              you point at me like I was some kind of circus freak?" Geeze, who
              knew Kisuke could act so stupid and THIS annoying, although the two
              just met.

              --Uryu

              <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:

              > " ah" Kisuke turned his head and saw Uryu. " The Quinshi!" Kisuke
              > looked happy like he got the answer right on a TV show. Also with
              his
              > armed raised up and pointed at Uryu. Uryu went in shocked and took
              > one of the stock items and threw it at Kisuke. " Ah! what's that
              > for?" while rubbing the injury that was layed on him seconds ago.
              >
              > --Kisuke
              >

              > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
              <sandy_taing@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Ishida Uryu was walking around after buying some food when he
              > passed
              > > by the Urahara Shoten. Hmmm...wasn't that where Urahara Kisuke
              > lived?
              > > He was the one who trained Kurisaki Ichigo, right? Maybe Uryu
              would
              > > stop by and say hi. He walked over to the store and saw Kisuke
              and
              > > Tessai standing in the front. Huh? What are they doing?" Uryu
              > decided
              > > to greet them.
              > >
              > > "Hello, Urahara-san."
              > >
              > >--Uryu
              > >
              > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
              > > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Urahara shop, there were two figures standing outside the door
              > way,
              > > as
              > > > within was sitting a middle age man on a futon sit. He was
              > wearing a
              > > > Yukata and with atother coat over it, while wearing a hat that
              > > covered
              > > > his eyes with dark shadows. Sign, he went" no customers
              > today .....
              > > > it's getting boring, if only kurosaki and kuchiki were here" he
              > sign
              > > > again. Waving the fan next to his face he sat there looking
              > around
              > > the
              > > > store.
              > > >
              > > > --Kisuke

            • lovelywhite830
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 29, 2005
                Kisuke looked at Uryu and said " Are here to purchase something or
                not? We just had new stocks too so feel free to look around" smiling
                at Uryu as he put his hand on his hand to lower it.

                wrote:

                > "It's not 'Quinshi', it's 'Quincy'," Uryu replied, a hint of
                disgust
                > that was glued onto his face. He shifted his glasses. "And why did
                > you point at me like I was some kind of circus freak?" Geeze, who
                > knew Kisuke could act so stupid and THIS annoying, although the two
                > just met.
                >
                > --Uryu
                >
                > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
                > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > " ah" Kisuke turned his head and saw Uryu. " The Quinshi!" Kisuke
                > > looked happy like he got the answer right on a TV show. Also with
                > his
                > > armed raised up and pointed at Uryu. Uryu went in shocked and
                took
                > > one of the stock items and threw it at Kisuke. " Ah! what's that
                > > for?" while rubbing the injury that was layed on him seconds ago.
                > >
                > > --Kisuke
                > >

                > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                > <sandy_taing@y...>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Ishida Uryu was walking around after buying some food when he
                > > passed
                > > > by the Urahara Shoten. Hmmm...wasn't that where Urahara Kisuke
                > > lived?
                > > > He was the one who trained Kurisaki Ichigo, right? Maybe Uryu
                > would
                > > > stop by and say hi. He walked over to the store and saw Kisuke
                > and
                > > > Tessai standing in the front. Huh? What are they doing?" Uryu
                > > decided
                > > > to greet them.
                > > >
                > > > "Hello, Urahara-san."
                > > >
                > > >--Uryu
                > > >
                > > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"

                > > way,
                > > > as
                > > wearing a
                > > > covered
                > > today .....
                > > sign
                > > around
                > > > the

              • Ishida Uryu
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 29, 2005
                  Uryu sighed. How should he deal with this man? He was actually
                  planning to say hi and leave, but oh well. Shifting his glasses, the
                  quincy looked around the Urahara Shoten, just in case if anything
                  catches his eyes. Unfortunately, no.

                  --Uryu

                  <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:

                  > Kisuke looked at Uryu and said " Are here to purchase something or
                  > not? We just had new stocks too so feel free to look around"
                  smiling
                  > at Uryu as he put his hand on his hand to lower it.
                  >
                  > --Kisuke
                  >
                  > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                  <sandy_taing@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > "It's not 'Quinshi', it's 'Quincy'," Uryu replied, a hint of
                  > disgust
                  > > that was glued onto his face. He shifted his glasses. "And why
                  did
                  > > you point at me like I was some kind of circus freak?" Geeze, who
                  > > knew Kisuke could act so stupid and THIS annoying, although the
                  two
                  > > just met.
                  > >
                  > > --Uryu
                  > >
                  > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
                  > > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > " ah" Kisuke turned his head and saw Uryu. " The Quinshi!"
                  Kisuke
                  > > > looked happy like he got the answer right on a TV show. Also
                  with
                  > > his
                  > > > armed raised up and pointed at Uryu. Uryu went in shocked and
                  > took
                  > > > one of the stock items and threw it at Kisuke. " Ah! what's
                  that
                  > > > for?" while rubbing the injury that was layed on him seconds
                  ago.

                  > > > --Kisuke
                  > > >

                  > > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                  > > <sandy_taing@y...>

                  > > > passed
                  Kisuke
                  > > > lived?
                  > > would
                  Kisuke
                  > > and
                  > > > decided

                  > door
                  > > > way,
                  > > > wearing a
                  > that
                  > > > today .....
                  > he
                  > > > sign
                  > > > around

                • lovelywhite830
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 30, 2005
                    "ah, come on! Go on ahead and pick something!" he said happily and
                    faning himself. He continued and said " If you buy something now
                    I'll give you a discount 10% each!" As he thought " this should give
                    him a little push to try and purchase something. If that dosen't
                    work, I'll try something else." he laughed a little.

                    <sandy_taing@y...> wrote:

                    > Uryu sighed. How should he deal with this man? He was actually
                    > planning to say hi and leave, but oh well. Shifting his glasses,
                    the
                    > quincy looked around the Urahara Shoten, just in case if anything
                    > catches his eyes. Unfortunately, no.
                    >
                    > --Uryu
                    >
                    > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
                    > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Kisuke looked at Uryu and said " Are here to purchase something
                    or
                    > > not? We just had new stocks too so feel free to look around"
                    > smiling
                    > > at Uryu as he put his hand on his hand to lower it.
                    > >
                    > > --Kisuke
                    > >
                    > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                    > <sandy_taing@y...>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > "It's not 'Quinshi', it's 'Quincy'," Uryu replied, a hint of
                    > > disgust
                    > > > that was glued onto his face. He shifted his glasses. "And why
                    > did
                    > > > you point at me like I was some kind of circus freak?" Geeze,
                    who
                    > > > knew Kisuke could act so stupid and THIS annoying, although
                    the
                    > two
                    > > > just met.
                    > > >
                    > > > --Uryu
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"

                    > Kisuke
                    > with
                    > > > his
                    > > took
                    > that
                    > ago.

                    > > > <sandy_taing@y...>

                    > Kisuke
                    Uryu
                    > > > would
                    > Kisuke
                    > > > and
                    Uryu

                    > > door
                    > > that
                    > here"
                    > > he

                  • Ishida Uryu
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 30, 2005
                      Uryu sweat-dropped. Sigh...got to look around. Suddenly, something
                      caught his eyes. He lifted it up and examined it closely. Is that a-
                      ? It is! A new cape (like the one that he replaced after entering
                      the Soul Society)! With a gling in his eyes eyes he shifted his
                      glasses, the quincy muttered, "Urahara-san, I'll take this, please."

                      --Uryu

                      <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:

                      > "ah, come on! Go on ahead and pick something!" he said happily and
                      > faning himself. He continued and said " If you buy something now
                      > I'll give you a discount 10% each!" As he thought " this should
                      give
                      > him a little push to try and purchase something. If that dosen't
                      > work, I'll try something else." he laughed a little.
                      >
                      > --Kisuke
                      >
                      > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                      > <sandy_taing@y...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Uryu sighed. How should he deal with this man? He was actually
                      > > planning to say hi and leave, but oh well. Shifting his glasses,
                      > the
                      > > quincy looked around the Urahara Shoten, just in case if
                      anything
                      > > catches his eyes. Unfortunately, no.
                      > >
                      > > --Uryu
                      > >
                      > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
                      > > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Kisuke looked at Uryu and said " Are here to purchase
                      something
                      > or
                      > > > not? We just had new stocks too so feel free to look around"
                      > > smiling
                      > > > at Uryu as he put his hand on his hand to lower it.
                      > > >
                      > > > --Kisuke
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                      > > <sandy_taing@y...>

                      > > > disgust
                      > > did
                      Geeze,
                      > who
                      > the
                      > > two

                      > > Kisuke
                      Also
                      > > with
                      > and
                      > > > took
                      what's
                      > > that
                      > > ago.

                      > he
                      > > Kisuke
                      > Uryu
                      > > Kisuke
                      > Uryu

                      > the
                      > > > door
                      > was
                      > hat
                      > > > that
                      > > here"
                      > > > he
                      > looking

                    • lovelywhite830
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 4, 2005
                        " that'll be 10,000 yen" he pulled out his hand waiting to recieve
                        the price he asked for. " Oh, yeah this one is equipped with more of
                        a shield to protect it from being damaged" he held it out with
                        shining twinkles shining on the cape. " A better one he thought"

                        <sandy_taing@y...> wrote:

                        > Uryu sweat-dropped. Sigh...got to look around. Suddenly, something
                        > caught his eyes. He lifted it up and examined it closely. Is that
                        a-
                        > ? It is! A new cape (like the one that he replaced after entering
                        > the Soul Society)! With a gling in his eyes eyes he shifted his
                        > glasses, the quincy muttered, "Urahara-san, I'll take this,
                        please."

                        > --Uryu
                        >
                        > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
                        > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > "ah, come on! Go on ahead and pick something!" he said happily
                        and
                        > > faning himself. He continued and said " If you buy something now
                        > > I'll give you a discount 10% each!" As he thought " this should
                        > give
                        > > him a little push to try and purchase something. If that dosen't
                        > > work, I'll try something else." he laughed a little.
                        > >
                        > > --Kisuke
                        > >
                        > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                        > > <sandy_taing@y...> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Uryu sighed. How should he deal with this man? He was actually
                        > > > planning to say hi and leave, but oh well. Shifting his
                        glasses,
                        > > the
                        > > > quincy looked around the Urahara Shoten, just in case if
                        > anything
                        > > > catches his eyes. Unfortunately, no.
                        > > >
                        > > > --Uryu
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"

                        > something
                        > > or
                        > > > smiling

                        > > > <sandy_taing@y...>

                        > why
                        > > > did
                        > Geeze,
                        > > who
                        > > the
                        > > > two

                        Quinshi!"
                        > > > Kisuke
                        > Also
                        > > > with
                        > > and
                        > what's
                        > > > that
                        > seconds
                        > > > ago.

                        > when
                        > > he
                        Urahara
                        > > > Kisuke
                        Maybe
                        > > Uryu
                        > > > Kisuke
                        > > Uryu

                        > > the
                        He
                        > > was
                        > > hat
                        > customers
                        > > > here"
                        > > looking

                      • Ishida Uryu
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 4, 2005
                          "EH!?" Uryu thought, his glasses nearly falling down. "10,000
                          yen!!?" 'That's EXPENSIVE!!' he thought. Sweat-dropping, he muttered
                          sadly as he put the cape down, "Ahh...sumimasen. I...gotta go."

                          --Uryu

                          <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:

                          > " that'll be 10,000 yen" he pulled out his hand waiting to recieve
                          > the price he asked for. " Oh, yeah this one is equipped with more
                          of
                          > a shield to protect it from being damaged" he held it out with
                          > shining twinkles shining on the cape. " A better one he thought"
                          >
                          > --Kisuke
                          >
                          > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                          > <sandy_taing@y...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Uryu sweat-dropped. Sigh...got to look around. Suddenly,
                          something
                          > > caught his eyes. He lifted it up and examined it closely. Is
                          that
                          > a-
                          > > ? It is! A new cape (like the one that he replaced after
                          entering
                          > > the Soul Society)! With a gling in his eyes eyes he shifted his
                          > > glasses, the quincy muttered, "Urahara-san, I'll take this,
                          > please."
                          > >
                          > > --Uryu
                          > >
                          > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
                          > > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > "ah, come on! Go on ahead and pick something!" he said happily
                          > and
                          > > > faning himself. He continued and said " If you buy something
                          now
                          > > > I'll give you a discount 10% each!" As he thought " this
                          should
                          > > give
                          > > > him a little push to try and purchase something. If that
                          dosen't
                          > > > work, I'll try something else." he laughed a little.
                          > > >
                          > > > --Kisuke
                          > > >
                          > > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"

                          > glasses,
                          > > > the
                          > > anything

                          > > something
                          > > > or

                          > of
                          > > why
                          > > Geeze,
                          > > > who
                          > although
                          > > > the

                          > Quinshi!"
                          > > Also
                          > shocked
                          > > > and
                          > > what's
                          > > seconds

                          > > when
                          > > > he
                          > Urahara
                          > Maybe
                          > > > Uryu
                          > saw
                          > doing?"
                          > > > Uryu

                          Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"

                          > outside
                          > > > the
                          > He
                          > > > was
                          > > > hat
                          > > customers
                          > were
                          > > > looking

                        • lovelywhite830
                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 5, 2005
                            "wa..wait! I haven't even added the 10% of yet" trying to get Uryu to
                            hear his call.

                            wrote:

                            > "EH!?" Uryu thought, his glasses nearly falling down. "10,000
                            > yen!!?" 'That's EXPENSIVE!!' he thought. Sweat-dropping, he
                            muttered
                            > sadly as he put the cape down, "Ahh...sumimasen. I...gotta go."
                            >
                            > --Uryu
                            >
                            > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
                            > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > " that'll be 10,000 yen" he pulled out his hand waiting to
                            recieve
                            > > the price he asked for. " Oh, yeah this one is equipped with more
                            > of
                            > > a shield to protect it from being damaged" he held it out with
                            > > shining twinkles shining on the cape. " A better one he thought"
                            > >
                            > > --Kisuke
                            > >
                            > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                            > > <sandy_taing@y...> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > Uryu sweat-dropped. Sigh...got to look around. Suddenly,
                            > something
                            > > > caught his eyes. He lifted it up and examined it closely. Is
                            > that
                            > > a-
                            > > > ? It is! A new cape (like the one that he replaced after
                            > entering
                            > > > the Soul Society)! With a gling in his eyes eyes he shifted his
                            > > > glasses, the quincy muttered, "Urahara-san, I'll take this,
                            > > please."
                            > > >
                            > > > --Uryu
                            > > >
                            > > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"

                            > > and
                            > now
                            > should
                            > > > give
                            > dosen't

                            > actually
                            > > glasses,
                            > > > anything

                            > > > something
                            > around"

                            > hint
                            > > of
                            > glasses. "And
                            > > > why
                            > > > Geeze,
                            > > although

                            > > Quinshi!"
                            > show.
                            > > > Also
                            > > shocked
                            > > > what's
                            > > > seconds

                            > food
                            > > > when
                            > > Urahara
                            > > Maybe
                            > > saw
                            > > doing?"

                            > Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"

                            > > outside
                            > sit.
                            > > He
                            > wearing
                            > > > customers
                            > > were
                            > there

                          • Ishida Uryu
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 6, 2005
                              "10...percent...?" Uryu turned to look at Kisuke, and then sighed.
                              It was probably only 100 yen off (25 cents), so what was the point?
                              Instead, he asked, "Okay, how much is it?"

                              --Uryu

                              <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:

                              > "wa..wait! I haven't even added the 10% of yet" trying to get Uryu
                              > hear his call.
                              >
                              > --Kisuke
                              >
                              > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"
                              <sandy_taing@y...>
                              > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > "EH!?" Uryu thought, his glasses nearly falling down. "10,000
                              > > yen!!?" 'That's EXPENSIVE!!' he thought. Sweat-dropping, he
                              > muttered
                              > > sadly as he put the cape down, "Ahh...sumimasen. I...gotta go."
                              > >
                              > > --Uryu
                              > >
                              > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"
                              > > <lovelywhite830@y...> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > " that'll be 10,000 yen" he pulled out his hand waiting to
                              > recieve
                              > > > the price he asked for. " Oh, yeah this one is equipped with
                              more
                              > > of
                              > > > a shield to protect it from being damaged" he held it out with
                              > > > shining twinkles shining on the cape. " A better one he
                              thought"

                              > > > --Kisuke
                              > > >
                              > > > --- In Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "Ishida Uryu"

                              > > something
                              > > that
                              > > > a-
                              > > entering
                              > > > please."

                              > happily
                              > > > and
                              > > now
                              > > should
                              > > dosen't

                              > > actually
                              > > > glasses,

                              > > around"

                              > > hint
                              > > > of
                              > > glasses. "And
                              > > > although

                              Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"

                              > > > Quinshi!"
                              > > show.
                              > > > shocked
                              Ah!

                              > > food
                              > > > Urahara
                              > > > Maybe
                              > > > saw
                              > > > doing?"

                              > > Bleach_Realm@yahoogroups.com, "lovelywhite830"

                              > > > outside
                              > > sit.
                              > > > He
                              > > wearing
                              > > > were
                              > > there

                            • lovelywhite830
                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 9, 2005
                                "9,990 yens, please" waving his fan to his face and expecting Uryu to
                                fall for that price.