A SONG FOR CANDICE

  • Dorothy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      The Induct Ritchie Blackmore into the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame have
      prepared a world wide campaign for Candice's birthday.

      Please help and spread the word:

      ""Celebrate Candice Night's birthday by requesting a Blackmore's Night
      song on your local FM radio station on Saturday, May 8th. We hope you
      participate as it will certainly bring a smile to someone who has
      brought wonderful music to our hearts."