Re: [BlackmoresNight_USAbyMoonlight] Philly

  • TIMR65@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2009
      Great Time in PA - and yes AWESOME job by Melissa Arranging the for the Animal Charities!!!

      also thanks to Dot for the added exitement at the end of toast to tomorrow...She gave us all "poppers" and it went off perfectly.

      See you in NY - I will not make Mass :(

      Tim

      From: Melissa Caterson <autumncrow@earthlin k.net>
      To: BlackmoresNight_ USAbyMoonlight@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 6:39 PM

      Hi Alex,

      Great seeing you last night! I agree - Candice, Ritchie and the Minstrels played for 2 1/2 magical hours in Philly!!! High-lights for me were Minstrel Hall, Greensleeves, Toast to Tomorrow, World of Stone, Fires at Midnight, Ghost of a Rose, I Still Remember!!!
      With so many fans dressed in Renaissance garb at the sold-out show, everyone looked fabulous!!! Many thanks to Tim for posting the set list!!!

      On to MA tomorrow night! See you in NYC!

      Lady Melissa

      On Oct 26, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Alex Curtis wrote:

      Wow!  What a show.  Everyone was in great form and so many humorous moments to mix with the wonderful music.  I'm going to miss MA but looking forward to NYC later this week.  Can't wait!!!
      Alex

      Sunday, October 25, 2009
      Word Café
      Philadelphia, PA