Re: [Blackmores-Night-UK-Street-Team] Buxton

  • Cindy Toth
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
      Haven't seen anything yet about the support act, was there one? I still listen to my Gothien cd from the last tour quite a lot so I hope so! Nice when they introduce us to new music. :D

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
        Support is Albert Dannerman, and he is wonderful, go and see him.
      • Cindy Toth
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
          I definitely intend to! Thanks for the info! xxx.

          Support is Albert Dannerman, and he is wonderful, go and see him.