Re: [Blackmores-Night-UK-Street-Team] Buxton

  • Wendy McEvoy
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
      Hi Cindy, looking forward to meeting you too.  You can’t miss me & my twin Lisa, we’re only 5ft tall & have long red hair & will be dressed like Candice!  It will be your baby’s first Blackmore’s Night gig :o)  It will be about 10 degrees cooler on Wednesday thank goodness, I do not perform well in the heat but i am marvellous in drizzle!

      Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 8:39 AM
      Subject: Re: [Blackmores-Night-UK-Street-Team] Buxton

      Looking forward to meeting you in Birmingham, Wendy! :) I've been looking for my corset for like 2 weeks now and can't find it. Don't you hate it when you put something somewhere VERY safe. :( Well, after having a baby this summer it's unlikely it would have fit anyhow. Just hoping this heat wave cools off a bit before Wednesday!

      Cindy xx.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
        Haven't seen anything yet about the support act, was there one? I still listen to my Gothien cd from the last tour quite a lot so I hope so! Nice when they introduce us to new music. :D

        Really great show, much less tense than York and a few changes in the set list. Lorely was very much "on the edge" to quote the guitarist. Some really stunning playing from all the band. Ritchie was pulling people from the crowd to dance at the end.
        Great fun afterwards in the bar and other places. The pictures of Earl Grey outside the Opera House are quite funny, I'll get them on here soon.

        kev

      • haydn
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
          Support is Albert Dannerman, and he is wonderful, go and see him.
        • Cindy Toth
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
            I definitely intend to! Thanks for the info! xxx.

            Support is Albert Dannerman, and he is wonderful, go and see him.