Re: uk tour 2011

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 29, 2011
      Fantastic news! Shame there are no gigs down South. Better start saving my pennies!

      --- In Blackmores-Night-UK-Street-Team@yahoogroups.com, "haydn" <haydncorelli@...> wrote:

      > Here are the 5 dates for the 2011 UK Tour.
      >
      > 30th Sept York Opera House
      > 1st Oct Buxton Opera House
      > 5th Oct Birmingham, Town Hall
      > 8th Oct Sailsbury, City Hall
      > 11thOct Swindon, Wyvern Theatre
      >

      > The tickets go on sale tomorrow the 30th for Street Team and UK Fan Club
      >

      > Fan Club - http://minisite.ticketline.co.uk/blackmores-night/
      >
      > General link - http://www.ticketline.co.uk/blackmores-night-tickets
      >
      > The Fan Club link will go live from Wednesday March 30th.
      >
      > The general link will go live on Friday April 1st.
      >
      > If you click on the link it will take you to a page where you can book on line for all five venues with the option of costume/non costume for each.
      >
      > Please take this oppertunity to get your tickets, I hope to catch up with most of you at some point during the tour.
      >
      > Details of venue phone numbers will be posted later today.
      >

      > Kev
      >

      > If you have any problem get in touch with me and I'll see what I can do. And finally thanks to Carole and Alec for their help in getting the dates and links together.

    • Cindy Toth
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 29, 2011
        HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! Thanks so much for passing on the info! :) :) :)

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 29, 2011
          Thanks Kev for the tour dates. I am so pleased that they are playing my favourite venue in Birmingham. The Town Hall has recently been restored to its former glory and is perfect for Blackmore's Night :o)
          Take Care
          Wendy

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
            Hi Kev,
            Thanks again for the ticket info. I have got front row seats 5-8 at the Birmingham Town Hall, I'm so happy. Are you venturing down south to the Brum gig?
            Wend'

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
              I'm actually struggling with tickets for B'ham atm. Keeps telling me there aren't any available in fancy dress? Would love to think we've filled it already but hoping I can still get seats. Got my tickets for Salisbury and Swindon! Happy, happy days!!! *runs off to try and figure out which bits of garb will still fit post-pregnancy* :D :D

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
                Hi Cindy,
                Wendy here, Keep trying because if someone doesn't buy the tickets they were shown they come back on sale after 5 minutes. This means you keep having to check constantly but hopefully they'll pop up again. If you go for none costume seats row D was coming up a short while ago.
                Wend'

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
                  Thanks, Wendy. Got them now. And yeah, that 5 minute reserve thing messed me up for a bit with the Swindon tickets when I hit the back button the browser to try and find a seating plan then couldn't get back to my front row tickets! :( Got them in the end though. ;) Thanks so much for your help! See you at B'ham, even if I'm only in row B. :))

                  Cindy x.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
                    Actually, Wendy, looking at your seat numbers, I'm directly behind you! We have seats 5-6! So I'll definitely see you there! :D

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
                      Great, and as me & my twin are only 5ft tall you'll have a great view over our heads!

                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
                        Phew, glad you are sorted out Cindy, I hoped the front seats would pop up again! We must say hi at the gig, you can't miss my twin and I, we've both got long red hair, only 5ft tall & will be dressed as Gypsy Fairy thingies!!
                        Wend' x

                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
                          *laughs* Good to know! I'm not very tall either and I was worried I might have to ask you not to wear a tall hat! ;)

                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 30, 2011
                            I'll have to leave my purple & black witches hat at home!